My first post

 Hi there, my name is Alaura. I was born in San Diego, California and also lived in Wisconsin, Maryland, Alabama, and Oregon where I have spent all of my adult life. I have three amazingly beautiful babies who are 1, 2, and 10 years old and they are my inspiration, motivation, and the very reason I have enrolled in this course! I love, love, love the idea of ideas, and exploring, and imagining all of the possibilities that are out there for everyone. My major is currently in Practical Business Management because of my love for EVERYTHING really, but from a business perspective, my love for entrepreneurship. Everywhere I go and everything I do; my wheels are just naturally always turning. Even as a young child I remember having a lemonade stand that was the highlight of every summer. I was always thinking of new and exciting ideas (at least to me it was) of being able to stand out and make my service more desirable. So, I would make flavored lemonade with fresh fruit and make colorful signs and even decorate my stand to catch more attention. Marketing is fun to me! It is interesting, exciting, and such a versatile aspect of business and life really. Marketing can also be a way of expressing yourself and allows you to put your "think outside of the box" mindset to good use. Outside of college I love gardening, crafting, and thrift stores! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog